Cross Stitch Addict

Hi, I'm Alison, chief designer and owner of Country Cross Stitch Kits (www.countrycrossstitchkits.co.uk) and I am a 100% confirmed cross stitch addict! I know I am not the only one out there, so hopefully if you are an addict too you will enjoy my blog.

Name:
Location: Norfolk, United Kingdom

I am lucky enough to have been a designer / artist for most of my adult life. I have always had a passion for fabric crafts and for quite a few years produced paintings, mainly of flowers, on pieces of silk using dyes. My main passion has always been cross stitching however and a couple of years ago I took the plunge and set up Country Cross Stitch Kits. The rest, as they say, is history and here I am still adding new designs and trying to build my business. The best part of all of this is meeting so many lovely people who share a love of cross stitch. I hope you enjoy my blog, feel free to add any comments and have fun!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Welcome to my blog

Hello all,

I have decide to take the leap into the brave new world of 'blogging' because my very favourite part of running Country Cross Stitch Kits is the contact it gives me with so many lovely people.

It is always a pleasure to receive emails from our customers, newsleter subscribers and everyone else and the comments we receive are such a joy to read I thought that the next logical step was a blog - so here it is!

I hope to use this to let everyone know what's new, what work we have in progress and what we are thinking about doing in the future with regard to new patterns, kits and informational pages on out site. If anyone has any any requests, ideas or comments on any of this I would love to hear them - please do not hesitate to add any comments you wish to this blog.


Mackintosh Style 'Blue Roses' Wedding Sampler
Available as a Kit or as a Pattern


Please feel free to support our blog by voting for us on any of the links below:

TOP CROSS STITCH SITES

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,I'm Maggie, just like to say how much I enjoyed working your designs. Great stuff, keep up the good work.

4:59 pm  
Blogger Alison said...

Hi Maggie, glad you like the designs - I will do my best on the 'good work' front! :-)

4:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Was in Norwich and surrounds in October 2005. Where were you?? I would have loved to dropped in! I live in Sweden and finding cross-stitch-crazy friends is always a real pleasure!!!
/Moyrah

9:58 am  
Blogger Alison said...

Hello Moyrah

We are about 45 minutes from Norwich - but it is a long way to come from Sweden! Hope you had a great Christmas, very best wishes for the New Year!

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home